---To get price in your currency - use the convertor on top-right corner---
Transceiver parameters are following:
• range of operating frequencies 1,830 … 2,000 kHz (160m band);
• operation: SSB;
• sensitivity in case of the relation signal/noise of 12 dB, not worse 1 mV;
• selectivity on adjacent and to other collateral channels of reception, not worse 60 dB;
• the range of action of system to ARE, ~ 60 dB.
• peak power output on loading of 50 Ohms, ~5 W;
• suppression of collateral channels in a transmission mode, ~40 dB;
• consuming current, no more 0,6 A.
The KIT for assembly of “host (main) board of TRX".
documentation, main board (drilled board with a mask), KIT quartz crystal filter 8,865 MHz, all chips, transistors, diodes, the relays, circuits, condensers and resistors + the S-meter device
To complete the transceiver VFO, power amplifier units are necessary. These units ar eavailable in our store.