---To get price in your currency - use the convertor on top-right corner---
- Digital si5351-based VFO synthesizer + LCD Nokia 5110 (9 bands support).
- The device is universal and compatible with most of modern transceivers. We tested and use it with TRX "KLOPIK", "DRUZHBA-M", "ROSA", "DESNA", AMATOR and other transceivers
- English manual
· Two VFOs (Standard A/B arrangement) operating from 1 – 30MHz
· Rotary encoder tuning
· Selectable tuning steps – 5Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz
· VFO swap (A/B) and VFO memory (A=B) functions supported
· Simultaneous VFO and BFO/CIO oscillator outputs
· Selectable BFO/CIO offsets for USB, LSB and CW modes
· Receiver Incremental Tuning (RIT) with separate always-available RIT adjustment
· LCD display of VFO status – VFO frequencies (to 1Hz), RIT on/off, Transmit, VFO Lock
· S-meter display function
· VFO lock function – to prevent unwanted frequency shift due to vibration or knocks
· Band up/down selection – 9 bands
· Programmable start-up frequencies for both VFOs for all 9 bands
· Memories for each band (VFO A and VFO B)
· Nine bands currently supported – 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m
· 4-bit BCD BPF/LPF select outputs – 9 bands supported
· Atmel Atmega328P-PU processor using the internal 8MHz clock
· Nokia 5110 graphics display – 84 x 48 pixels
· Programmable si5351a reference crystal offset frequency
· Low current – Less than 40mA at 3.3V including any LCD backlighting
· Input voltage - 5..12V; the voltage regulator 2950CT33 --> +3.3V
Added menu "custom settings and calibration".
In the new firmware version through the menu user can change the following settings:
- the value of IF (+IF, -If, IF=0):
- change the frequency reference generator or power down the output CLK1
- supports "Reverse TX" function
- Accurate calibration of the synthesizer
- Self-adjustment of the starting band and frequency when you turn on the synthesizer
All functioning changes (BFO, IF offset, language, Calibration values, etc) are modified thru built-in menu.
*note: Si5351 is soldered and tested on PCB.
- Synthesizer has 4-bit putput for band swtich
- Decoder gets the 4-bit signal from synthesizer and apply +9..12V to nine outputs that are going to bandpass and lowpass filter for physical switch of the band.
Both units are easy for assembly. No need adjusting. Needs to be fine calibrating by using of frequency meter. Inaccuracy of assembled device is +-5-10Hz, that is not critical if have no frequency meter for fine calibration. The calibration is easy thru built-in menu.
1. Start frequency
2. IF offset (+IF, -IF, IF=0)
3. BFO reference oscillator
5. TX Reverse function
6. language: Russian/English
1. PCB of synthesizer with built-in si5351
2. PCB of Decoder unit
4. Potentiometer 10K for RIT
5. Nokia screen 5110
6. All elements necessary for assembly
Package not include:
1. wire* for connection of potentiometer and encoder.
2. wire* for connectivity between units and from decoder to bandpass filters.
3. coaxial 50ohm wire for connection HF -> transceiver.
*note: these are standard wires for connection and we sure that it should be in stock of any ham radio. We do not put it to the kit because it makes a parcel more heavy and could increase the shipping costs.
Choose your device